With an abundance of endearing qualities, luxury vinyl flooring is sure to be a hit in almost any room of the house. But there are a few rooms where the premium aspects of vinyl plank and vinyl tile flooring are maximized:
- Kitchen: What some may call the most important room for making a house a home, the kitchen is an ideal setting for luxury vinyl flooring. Because of its ability to resist stains and water damage, vinyl flooring is a superior choice to other options. Additionally, with a host of design options, homeowners can easily match luxury vinyl flooring to their kitchen's décor.
- Bathroom: Some of the same arguments that make luxury vinyl flooring a good choice for kitchens can be applied to bathrooms. Its resistance to water is a major selling point for its use in the bathroom. Furthermore, it provides traction that other options cannot, making it perfect in case of slippery conditions.
- Basement: Comfortability, affordability, and water resistance make vinyl plank flooring the best option for basements. Not only is it the safest option, but it can create a warm, welcoming energy in an otherwise dreary area.
Benefits of Luxury Vinyl Plank & Luxury Vinyl Tile Flooring
Luxury vinyl flooring has become one of the hottest trends in flooring in recent years due to major advances in quality and appearance. Vinyl plank flooring and vinyl tile flooring can give your home the appearance of ceramic tile flooring, hardwood flooring, natural stone flooring, and more – all without the high cost or maintenance of some of these high-end options. Some of the primary benefits of luxury vinyl flooring include:
- A wide selection of designs: When you select vinyl flooring for your home, you will have a wide variety of colors and textures from which to choose. Whether you want a distressed hardwood look for your kitchen or a sleek tile texture for your bathroom, we will help you find the perfect vinyl flooring option for your aesthetic desires.
- Affordability: Wood, tile, and natural stone flooring can be prohibitively expensive, putting the flooring of your dreams beyond your budget. Vinyl plank flooring and vinyl tile flooring offer options for achieving your desired look and feel without the same high price tag.
- Easy installation: Installing vinyl flooring is much simpler than installing flooring like hardwood planks or ceramic tiles, saving you money and time on the installation process. We can install vinyl flooring over existing flooring, in basements, or anywhere else in your home, making it a great option for upgrading your flooring without a major renovation.
- Simple maintenance: Vinyl is much easier to clean and maintain than many other flooring options. It is waterproof and can be easily swept or mopped.
- Water resistance: A well-installed luxury vinyl floor is nearly invulnerable to water penetration, making it an ideal choice for bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms.
- Stain resistance: Many styles of luxury vinyl flooring feature a clear wear layer that acts as a surface barrier to protect from stains or spills.
- Comfort: Luxury vinyl flooring does not get as cold during the winter as wood or ceramic tile floors. As a bonus, it is typically softer, as well.
Luxury vinyl flooring and laminate
flooring boast many of the same desirable qualities. However, it is important to be able to differentiate between the two when choosing the best option for one's home. Some of their differences are as follows:
- Waterproof: Luxury vinyl flooring is the only of these options to be water-resistant.
- Installation: While both options can be installed using a click-and-lock technique, luxury vinyl flooring can also be installed via a glue down method.
Big Carpet Has Luxury Vinyl Flooring to Meet Your Needs
Luxury vinyl plank flooring and luxury vinyl tile flooring are the hottest trends in flooring offerings today. Luxury vinyl flooring products have the look and texture of wood, tile, or natural stone, without the high cost or high maintenance requirements. Our team at Big Carpet in Farr West, UT, can help you select the right vinyl plank or vinyl tile flooring option for your home, elevating the look and feel of your living spaces.
Regardless of the room you are remodeling, Big Carpet has luxury vinyl flooring options in Farr West, UT that are sure to capture the feeling of your living space. Our team of flooring specialists will help you choose the luxury vinyl flooring that is right for you from our vast selection of styles, colors, and designs. Call or visit us today to learn more.
When Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) Is What You Need
LVT flooring is extremely popular right now, so you might have already heard about the material and some of its many benefits. We'd like to share some of them with you now, however, just in case it's new to you.
This material makes a great addition to any home and any space where you currently need flooring. It truly offers an extensive variety of benefits you'll have to check out for yourself. It's quite likely this will be the floor covering that serves you best, so it's worth checking out.
Why Choose LVT Flooring
When you consider LVT flooring, you'll find a vast line of benefits and characteristics you simply can't pass over, because at least a few of them will meet your needs perfectly. Consider their stable construction and their protective wear layer, for example. This offers protection that every homeowner needs.
You'll also find these materials are available with a waterproof options o that they are completely impervious to water damage. Spills, leaks, humidity, dampness, and temperature changes have no bearing on these materials, even when installed in basements and bathrooms.
If you have pets or children, you know how important this characteristic is.If you need to match an existing décor, your LVT flooring store will have nearly endless possibilities. Many homeowners prefer the products that so closely mimic the look of all-natural materials such as solid hardwood, stone, and porcelain tile, while other enjoy the colors and patterns that are also available.
Whatever materials and extras you choose, be sure to ask about professional flooring installation when you make your purchase. This truly is a great protective measure for your floors and provides you with years of peace of mind.
Luxury vinyl is a high-quality product that can beautifully mimic the look of wood planks or ceramic tiles without the maintenance. Luxury vinyl tile, or LVT, can give your floors the rich tones of stone or tile without the cost or work of maintaining granite or slate pieces. Vinyl planks from Big Carpet are available in various widths and wood finishes that range from light oak to dark walnut.